Monday, December 29, 2008

Avoid Orchard bank Account

I have finally gotten my Orchard bank account CLOSED, thank GOD!!!

I will never ever have another account with them as long as I live.

I had a secured account, so my ballance was covered by my deposit. Every week I was recieving phone calls trying to sell me something. It got to the point I would not answer my phone anymore as I have a number that can not be gotten for sales calls.

The last 3 calls I got is they wanted to sell me insurance in case something happened to me that I could not pay the ballance the insurance would take over.

Why would I want to pay them every month when I already have the account covered by a ballance in a savings account with their bank?

This is the joke calls I would always recieve.

I work Night shift, and my wife handed me the phone while I was sleeping the one day, I agreed to recieve information on some insurance, just so I could go to sleep.

THEY NEVER SENT THE INFORMATION, so I was never able to reveiw it, and decline it as I did not have anyone to call to do so. I tried to dispute the transactions and Orchard Banks system would not allow me to do it.

So after a few months of 22.90 a month for something I did not have any clue what I was paying for, I left my account unpaid so that the charges would not go through anymore.

I know this hurt my credit, but did not care anymore as all i wanted to do is stop the charges for something I had never recieved any information about. I could not even tell you what it was for. [I know it was NOT the insurance on my ballance because that was a JOKE trying to sell me that]

Anyway, the whole purpose of this is to warn others BEFORE they get an account with Orchard Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment